Table of Contents
- Protecting our Customers
- Protecting our Employees
- Shuttle Service
- Service Interruptions
- Email Opt-in
- Customer Service
- Resource Links
At Airport Center Parking, our top priority is the safety and health of our customers and employees. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. This page will be updated as needed and as new information becomes available.
Protecting our Customers
- Our shuttles are being cleaned after each return from the airport with the recommended sanitization methods, specifically, the areas our customers touch on the interior of the shuttle buses including seats, luggage shelves, handrails, door handles, and other hard surfaces.
- Shuttles will be ran at a reduced capacity to allow for more social distancing.
- All employees are using hand sanitizer and/or washing their hands frequently throughout the day.
- Surfaces in shared spaces are being wiped down as customers and employees are touching surfaces.
- Our restrooms will be cleaned at least 4 times a day and closely monitored to ensure we have ample soap and hot water available.
Protecting our Employees
- As new information is released, Airport Center will be taking the necessary precautionary measures as well as brief and train our team members on new processes to continue to maintain safe service for all of our customers.
- Employees who are feeling ill are being told to stay home and encouraged to get tested for COVID-19 by their medical professionals.
- Upon return, we highly encourage you to text us at (310) 439-5277 for pick up so we can dispatch a shuttle for you.
- If needed, you can also call us at (310) 641-1269 to let us know you need to be picked up.
- Luggage assistance is a complimentary service. However, our shuttle drivers will now ask before handling your luggage should you forgo the service. We will not automatically grab your luggage.
- Complimentary bottled water and coffee are temporarily suspended
- Monthly and Contract parkers are still able to use the Airport Center garage.
- All reservations can be changed or canceled any time before the start date/time without any additional fees, no matter the reason. We have never charged booking or cancelation fees at Airport Center.
- To modify or cancel an existing reservation, lookup your reservation. You will need your confirmation number, last name and email address used during booking.
Airport Center will continue to monitor and adjust our precautions as needed. The best way to stay informed of any changes with your airport parking at Airport Center is to opt into our email to receive those communications. You can opt-in using this form.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our Support Page or by calling us at (310) 641-1269
World Health Organization (WHO)
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Updated last 11/17/2020 at 9am CST